Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gardens and writing

Ray Rhamey at Writer Unboxed wrote a great post today that involves pumpkins and squash. Since I received so many insightful and funny comments from my gardening post yesterday, I thought I'd direct you over there, to read about how we can learn to receive criticisms and rejections from gardening as well.

[pumpkins in the rain by Muffet]

This might be the only post that weaves together writing and gardening and elephants.




[Elephant by digitalART2]

4 comments:

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, you're right Yat-Yee. Great post! Thanks for sharing. i wasn't familiar with his blog before.

Sherrie Petersen said...

How does the elephant fit in?

Sherrie Petersen said...

Now I get it. Guess maybe I should read the other post before I comment, huh?

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Thanks Yat-Yee. That was a great link. (I like the comment someone made about sometimes you have to plow the rotty pumpkin back into the field. too funny and real.)