Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Miracles


Fall is approaching rapidly. I've been spending as much time outside as I could these past few weeks to enjoy the last warm days. I've been reminded once again that miracles surround us. In this picture, the plant is sprouting from a boulder! Perhaps bits of dirt have been trapped in crevices but this little plant speaks to me about tenacity, about making something work, and about thriving despite all odds.


And how miraculous it is, when this turns into this:




And finally to this:




Inspiring!

Here's wishing you many inspired moments.


2 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

I am jealous of your garden! I love butternut squash!

Yat-Yee said...

Don't be! Those are the only two squashes I managed to harvest, despite the many blooms. I need to find out how to do it better next time.