Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weekends


Last weekend was filled with kid-related activities: parent-teacher conferences, a Tae Kwon Do tournament, a solo with the church children's choir. Each event brought about observations and thoughts that can fill a week's worth of blog entries, if not more.

But this weekend, I am leaving the kids with Super Dad. I'm off to a writing retreat, my first ever, at a Chautauqua site. It's the Big Sur Writing Workshop headed by Uberagent Andrea Brown. I look forward to learning from the faculty assembled as well as the attendees. I just hope my mind is focus and open enough and my skin thick enough to get the most out of the weekend.

Wish me courage!

2 comments:

Cheryl Reif said...

We'll cheer each other on :).

Anonymous said...

Hi, you sure can do it. We all from SRJK (C) Jalan Davidson will cheer you on all the way. Best Wishes from all of us.