Sherrie Peterson and I attended the Pikes Peak Writers Conference in April as prize-winners of the Pikes Peaks Writers Fiction Contest. I discovered that not only is she a fellow fan of Rick Riordan and Suzanne Collins, but that she used to sing in a rock band (as I did as well, except mine was strictly amateur while her band had caught the attention of a record label) and that she could name any restaurant in the Southwest. This is an example of our conversations:
me: You know that excellent Southwestern restaurant?
her: Uh, which one?
me: The one in Santa Barbara called Left something.
her: Oh you mean Something Left Something (I forgot the name again. Sherrie?)
me: Yes! That's the one!
Well, anyway, she gave me this award yesterday and only now am I getting to it:
So, here are the rules of this award:
- Each Superior Scribbler must, in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy buds.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
- Kelly Fineman at Writing and Ruminating
- Tanita Davis and a. fortis at Finding Wonderland
- Kelly Herold at Crossover
- The guy who killed his muse
- Lady Glamis, Davin Malasarn, and Scott G. F. Bailey at The Literary Lab