Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank you, Laurel for this award:



Rules: Answer the following questions with single word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers.


Your Cell Phone? Old

Your Hair? Straight

Your Mother? Charming

Your Father? Quiet

Your Favorite Food?
Nuts
Your Dream Last Night? Forgotten

Your Favorite Drink? Coffee

Your Dream/Goal? Author

What Room Are You In? Untidy

Your Hobby? Cooking

Your Fear? Blindspot

Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Calmer

Where Were You Last Night? Home

Something That You Aren't? Daring

Muffins? Blueberry
Wish List Item? iPad

Where Did You Grow Up? Malaysia

Last Thing You Did? Ate
What Are You Wearing? Jeans

Your TV? Unwatched

Your Pets? Deceased

Friends? Super
Your Life? Blessed

Your Mood? Upbeat

Missing Someone? Friend

Vehicle? Vue

Something You Aren't Wearing? Perfume

Your Favorite Store? None
Your Favorite Color? Soothing

When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Bedtime

Last Time You Cried? Children
Your Best Friend? Husband

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Grocery

Facebook? Manageable Favorite Place To Eat? Patricia's

I pass this award to
Storyqueen
Courtney Reese
CKHB
Megan Rebekah
Tricia (I'll be doing your list next!)

Happy weekend!

6 comments:

CKHB said...

Nice answers. Pithy, yet unambiguous.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Thanks, Yat-Yee! I love your perfume answer. I wouldn't have thought of that even though I long ago gave it up. :D

Unknown said...

Great list! This has been one of my favorite blog awards making the rounds of late.

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, didn't know you grew up in Malaysia! My favorite? Best friend: husband :)

Yat-Yee said...

Thanks for stopping by.
CKHB and Tricia: I look forward to reading your answers.

Karen: I believe I got tagged by one of your "taggees", Laurel.

Corey: do you know anyone from Malaysia? And yes, the hubster is definitely my best friend.

storyqueen said...

Thanks Yat-Yee!

(I am having a hard time thinking of answers that are only one word....yikes.)

Shelley