This one by Nathan Bransford, wearer of Doc Martens and flannel shirts and agent of Jennifer Hubbard whose YA THE SECRET YEAR is debuting.
Title of contest:
(Note exclamation points!!)
- teenage angst
- expressed teenage angst
- write a 500 word diary or journal entry as a teen
- Leave in comment section of blog post, do not email
The GRAND PRIZE ULTIMATE WINNER of the THE SECRET YEAR Teen Diary Writing Contest Extravaganza will win:
- A signed copy of THE SECRET YEAR (pending winner's proximity to the US of A)
- Their choice of a query critique, partial critique, or 10 minute phone conversation/consultation/dish session
- The pride of knowing OMG you are like the greatest writer for teens ever.
Runners up will receive a signed THE SECRET YEAR bookmark (pending finalists' proximity to USA), plus a query critique and/or other agreed-upon prize.