Friday, March 5, 2010

Need some writerly accountability or companionship?


In case you are interested, I am joining Cuppa Jolie at her blog, as we crack the whip on our w-i-p together. When I did this last Friday, I discovered it was exactly the right amount of accountability I needed, and companionship. So I am checking in periodically, to see what is going on with the other writers who are also participating.

And apparently another writer, Laini Taylor, has designated March her NaNo month. So if you want to join her on that venture, she has set up Mr. Linky for you.

Happy writing.

7 comments:

Cuppa Jolie said...

So glad to have you joining me. Let's get whippin'! :)

lotusgirl said...

Thanks for the heads up links.

Corey Schwartz said...

Always good to push yourself. And it definitely helps to have friends to hold you accountable!

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Good for you! I probably should since I'm stalling, but I seem to have an awful full plate already.

MG Higgins said...

Great idea! I just hopped over to Cuppa Jolie's to check it out. I work on Friday's, but my schedule may change. If it does, I'm in! Thanks for sharing the links.

Bish Denham said...

I'm going to make every effort to join you next Friday.

Yat-Yee said...

JOlie: I should thank YOU for setting this up and helping me get down to writing.

Lotus, Corey, and Tricia: best wishes for your writing finding what you need to keep you productive.

Melissa and Bish: this isn't confined to Fridays. I believe Jolie is offering her blog as a meeting place Mondays through Friday. If for any reason she isn't, come over to mine, just ignore the mess in the house, I'm busy writing. :)