Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day One: a report


So on Day 1, I already to had to break the summer schedule. I had my weekly online chat with my critique group followed by Tae Kwon Do class (I wonder if I'll get my book published first or earned my black belt? Bets, anyone?) and I "used up" the kids desk time and screen time. I did get in some revision done at night after they went to bed; I was still fairly awake and coherent.

I did, however, do two things I haven't been able to do with my kids during the school year, due to lack of time: teach them Chinese and piano. And we got to play board games and run around the block and just hang out.

A good first day.

2 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

Not knowing how far along you are with the tae kwon do, I'd say the book is really almost there...

Yat-Yee said...

Thanks, Tanita! I needed that shot in the arm.